Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Insanity

That's when a person does the same thing over and over again and expects a different result, correct?

Then why do people constantly talk to me and I give them very dry answers, if I even answer at all? It's almost like they are incapable of reading body language and a person's attitude. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm actually trying to do the exact opposite but they keep talking to me.

Then, they whine about me being mean or assume that I'm not having a good day.

I was having a great day until you started talking to me.

How many times will you keep trying to start conversations with me?

I don't know why these people think we are friends. I honestly don't. I'm not even friendly. lol. I'm easy-going and approachable but that does not mean I want to talk to you all the time. I don't like you.

If I speak to someone and they completely ignore me, and this happens on more than one occasion, I'm not going to continue to speak to them.

I'M HAVING AN AWESOME DAY. I JUST DON'T WANT YOU TO BE A PART OF IT!

It's not you, It's me...not really...It's you.

whew...how about this weather?! lol
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

2 comments:

  1. I want to post, should I post, Isn't that like talking... hehehe I hear you loud and clear on this one. I am perfectly happy with the man I love and my six critters almost all the time. On occasion I make seek out companionship of others, but more likely not. I find a run to the store or pumping gas can satisfy that urge with a few words to a stranger. That is not to say i'm unfriendly, I'm not that willing to share my happy mood with others who might bring it down or to pour out my mood on others when I might be down. We should come with forhead switches. This way others only need look to see!! hugs, from a distance. Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL thanks for the hug.
    I was starting to fear that I was coming off as a unpleasant person when I'm the exact opposite.

    It's just that I want people to just stop talking sometimes. And to keep from saying something mean, I just keep my mouth closed but then they want to talk to me about why I'm not talking. It's a never-ending cycle lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails