Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hair time!!

For some odd reason, I thought that I would try roller setting my hair this weekend.   That's what happens when you spend a whole week reading hair boards and looking at fotkis and blogs and youtube videos...you get these crazy ideas in your head.

Since my last attempt at rollersetting went horribly (i dont know if it was because my hair is much longer now than it was when I used to rollerset or if it's because I'm natural), I decided to try the rollers with the snap covers this time.

Rushed to Sally's yesterday to pick up 4 packs of rollers.

Did a mini henna treatment last night.  I figured my hair would be a little stretched and it would definitely dry faster.

Woke up today at 3p (lol) and washed the henna out and shampooed and deep conditioned.  I left the conditioner in until around 6.

I will admit that rolling my hair was pretty easy, but I don't think it had anything to do with the snap covers.

I only had to sit under the dryer for an hour.  I didn't know what to do with my new curls, so I blew them out, and flat ironed.  *shrugs*

...and now for the pics...
rollers in

        
after washing out conditioner
back

front
straightened

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails