Sunday, September 5, 2010

I'm a bitch.

If you know me, then this is really not a surprising statement.   I can't explain where this bitchiness comes from nor do I know when it will strike.   I don't always like it, but it is what it is.  I have to tell people not to take it personally.

But sometimes, I feel really bad about it.


On Friday, I was in super bitch mode.  I wasn't talking to hardly anybody.  I was snapping at people.  Hell, I was even flat out ignoring folks.   One poor soul tried talking to me and I ignored her every word.  She balled up a piece of paper and threw it on my desk at like 9am that morning.   I ignored it until about 6pm when I was about to leave work.   
When I unraveled it, my heart sank.  

So I taped it to the side of my printer and uploaded it to facebook and twitter.

I really do feel bad.   

A bitch needs therapy.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails