Sunday, October 24, 2010

And just like that, the spasms/pain is back.

This might be a temporary thing, but I know that I have been awakened in the middle of the night and sweating during the day, trying to quell the pain...unfortunately, there's not really anything I can do.   If taking a sip of water or some other liquid doesn't work, then I'm pretty much screwed and just have to deal with it....(everytime I say "deal with it," I'm reminded of that little girl, Taylor,  on the show Kid Nation who always said it.)

Anyhoo, this is one of those scenarios where I really don't want to be in pain, but it's probably best if I continue having symptoms when I go in for testing next week...but if the pain were to go away, I wouldn't be sad about it...*hint* to my esophagus...

1 comment:

  1. So sorry that you've been in so much pain. Can't they prescribe something for it? You're in my thoughts and I'm praying that the upcoming tests will be helpful. Hugs, Marguerite

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails