Friday, May 21, 2010

O RLY, Paul Rand?

According to this nut, President Obama and his administration are wrong and even "un-American" for putting their "boot heel on the neck of BP."   





Now, I think it's quite odd that I live around people that make their living from the oil industry, and I have yet to hear anything remotely similar to this come out of their mouths.  

We're being too hard on BP, huh?   Fuck BP and the way they've been misleading everybody about the severity of the situation.

I appreciate being able to see some clips from the congressional hearings on AC 360 last night..and it really makes me happy to know that more and more information is getting out to the public about what happened and is happening now, but I'm tired of people like this making reckless and moronic statements.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails