Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hey, those medical records are mine!!!!!

Since last Monday, I have been calling all of my doctors trying to obtain my medical records for my personal use.  

Out of the three that I called, only one returned my call....personally.   Thank you, Dr. Degatur.   My results were in my mailbox on Friday when I got home from work.

Another finally called me back today...only to tell me that the lady that works in Medical Records is out until Monday.

The other?   Yeah, I think I might have to take a trip tomorrow.  

I don't understand it.   How hard is it to return a phone call?   You work in records.   That's your job.   WTF are you doing all day that you end up neglecting patients and possibly doctors...or anybody that needs access to medical records?

I gave the tramps the benefit of the doubt.   They might be swamped.  But yeah....Today is like day 9.   You couldn't find the time to call me back in nine days?   You just ignored all the messages I left?  

Please don't make me come to that office...

2 comments:

  1. Hi LaToya, Hope that you have gotten your records, by now. Most doctors hire copy services, who copy their records for them. Can take up to two weeks. Hope you're feeling better, too! Just wanted to let you know that you are still in my prayers and to wish you a Happy 4th! Cheers, cher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th to you too!

    I did finally get my records. Once I finally got in contact with the people in medical records, I received my copies in 2 days.

    Crazy.

    Thanks for checking in on me. I feel special. lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails