Monday, July 12, 2010

Well, lo and behold, the spin pin works!

For a couple of months, I've been reading about the Goody Spin Pin.  I saw pictures of this thing, and I was veeeeeeeeery skeptical that it worked.    I never got the chance to try it because I could never find it anywhere...can't say that I really looked either though.

Okay, so while at CVS trying to use my extra bucks and coupons, I saw a pack.   They were blonde, but I bought them anyway.   At $6.49 a pack, I was pretty sure I would MAKE them work.   

So since I'm like a little kid, I ended up taking my two braids out in the truck, and trying it.   Can you believe those things worked?!    

I came home, took my hair down, and made a bun.













Pretty cool huh?    

My hair felt very secure.  I can't wait to use it every single day because I don't ever comb my hair.    :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails