Saturday, June 5, 2010

One month into this driving thing

So it's been one month since I got my license, and you know what?!  I wish I had a bat to beat the shit out of Lafayette drivers.

These people are the rudest, most inconsiderate drivers.   It's not shocking why Louisiana is #2 in auto fatalities, and I'm surprised more people do not die on Lafayette streets.

People keep asking me if I'm enjoying this "new freedom and independence"...Umm....excuse me, I'd prefer someone to drive me...Driving isn't fun nor pleasurable...AND I'D PREFER SOMEONE TO DRIVE ME!

Yeah, it's nice and all to be able to wake up in the morning and get to work when I want to, but aside from going to and from work, I don't drive much.   I have nowhere else to go.  I don't have any friends to visit.    It's just another added expense and responsibility...I'm appreciative but let's not act like I piss in my pants for the opportunity to drive everyday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails