Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Lunette Cup: Day 2

Yay.  I'm 48 hours in, and I'm still happy with my cup  No accidents and no problems.

My heaviest days are over, so I should be less anxious for the rest of the week.

And speaking of heaviest days...

Apparently, my period is not as heavy as I thought it was.  As I said yesterday, I have yet to empty the cup and have it be full.  Tonight when I emptied, it was at the 15mL line.  That means it was half full.  (Model 2 has a capacity of 30mL.)  

I also became less fearful of having to empty at work if needed.  I'm at the point now that I know I won't be ashamed and even if I were, there's a private bathroom at work that I could use.  I just really hate public facilities.

So, I'm still a very satisfied customer.  

Right now, I'm searching for menstrual cloths.  So far,  know of Just FussyTalulah BeanNew MoonGlad Rags, and Lunapads.   I'm leaning more towards trying out Just Fussy and Talulah Bean, but I know that there must be more people who make them.

Anyway, I'm not sure if I'll have anymore cup updates until the end of my period or if something significant happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails