Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mission Softcup was almost aborted

Thank goodness a quick Google search was able to answer my question quickly because I was about to throw in the towel.

Everything was going great until this morning, but like I said, I had never had a normal flow while using it. Well, at some point last night, my period decided that it wanted to grow up.

I don't know how to describe what happened without being too graphic, but it is what it is and it might save someone else in the same situation.

Well, apparently when you sit on the toilet and bear down to pee or poo, the cup becomes dislodged due to the change in shape of the muscles but as soon as your done, it goes back into place and everything is all good.

I was very confused as to why it seemed to be leaking into the toilet but not anyplace else. That's why.

I'm happy neither it nor I am defective.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails