Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New Products! yaaaaaaaay!!!

I am always searching for body washes because my body drinks the stuff.  A typical bottle of body wash wont last 2 weeks in my shower.  I don't know why.  I don't shower excessively (I actually hate showering *shrugs*). I don't use a lot of product at one time.   It just doesn't last.   The good thing about that is that I get to try a lot of different products because I know that if I don't like it, I won't have to use it much longer.

Two days ago, I bought St. Ives Mineral Therapy.



I have to say that I really like this.   The smell is very relaxing and it does not dry my skin out.  And I think it's made with no animal products.     Not too bad for a cheapie, drugstore body wash.

Hmmm....what else did I buy....oh yeah!   Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Conditioner with Aloe Vera and Avocado.



Yeah, no silicones...blah blah blah blah...I generally don't care about all of that.  Don't get me wrong,  I keep a stash of CG friendly conditioners but I will honestly try just about anything.   I cowashed and used this as a leave-in for two days and I had an awesome wash n go both days.   It gives a decent amount of slip and a nice smell...and it's cheap.

I'm going to act like that was all I bought recently.   Stay tuned to find out how unrefined coconut oil compares to the refined...I'm sure you all know how this turns out lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails