Sunday, April 11, 2010

License to...

License to do not a damn thing because I don't have one.  Why you might ask?  Well, there are a lot of reasons.


  • didn't want to become my mother's chauffeur/personal assistant like my poor sister  HAHA
  • didn't want the added responsibility...bills, insurance, gas, keeping a car clean...whatever
  • definitely did not to want drive drunk...lol

Well, I'm less than a year and a half away from turning 30, and I guess it's time...or my boyfriend says it's time.  I'll be taking the pre-licensing class this Saturday, and my boyfriend has been finding the best deal on the car I'm (we're) getting.



Let me introduce you to Molly*, the 2010 Ford Edge SEL.



Sexy, huh?

I haven't driven in like 7 years.  And it's not like I was extremely good at it then.  This shall be interesting to say the least.

I really don't want any extra expenses, but whatever.

*name may change

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails