Sunday, March 13, 2011

What have I done?

So back when I decided that I should do the whole protective styling thing, I didn't foresee me not having any idea what to do with my loose hair after a few weeks.

Every weekend, I whine and complain and sulk and throw tantrums because I have no idea what I can possibly do with my hair.   It's not that I don't know what to do with it, but I'm attempting to go low-mani for most of the year so I can retain as much of my growth as possible, and my normal daily cowashing and wash n gos don't really fall in line with that.

I did wear my hair out in a messy side pony today while shopping and after crying about not knowing what to do with it for 2 hours, I showered and put it in a wet bun.  I might rollerset or twist n curl tomorrow.

Aside from alladat, my hair is stupid right now and I had some breakage tonight.   I'm about to grab some scissors and just CUT, CUT, CUT.  I'm just going to blame Lafayette's water for it.  I never had hair problems before I moved here.  Skin problems either.  Nor serious health problems.

Lafayette did it.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails